Layflat Adhesive Binding
Plastic Coil Binding
Spiral Wire Binding
Plastic Comb Binding
-Miniature to Map
Jumbo Shrink Wrapping
Custom Tabs & Indexes
Blank Index Tabs
Ink Jet Imaging & Electronic Binding
Fixed / Variable Imaging
--Blow-ins & Onserts
--Inside / Outside
Quality Information Packaging (QIP)
Silk Screen Printing
Cards, Cards, Cards
Do you find your wallet swelling with membership cards, loyalty cards, entrance cards, gift cards, hotel entrance keys, and just about everything in between?
These cards have become the norm in both the marketing and security industriesallowing customers to easily identify themselves and providing useful information to the companies they patronize. We’ve also seen a huge rise in the market for faux credit cards (the paper or plastic ones you receive in mail solicitations) because the banking industry is no longer permitted to send real, nonactivated, cards in their advertisements.
As a result, the demand for our Hi-Die equipment is on the rise. Here’s why:
- Hi-Die is more efficient than individual die cutting.
- We can cut a wide variety of substrates including paper, plastic, and paperboard.
- Our multiple machines give us added flexibility to serve our customers.
- Our minimum size is 13/16" x 13/16" and our maximum size is 19" x 19".
See our Feature Item of the Month
The 5 Habits of Highly Effective Post Cards
Printing post cards? According to the USPS, use the following guidelines:
- They’re simple.
- They're printed on both sides
- They’re timely.
- They’re attractive.
- They’re measurable.
Join us for Lunch & Learn or Binda U!
Learn the basics of postpress, tour our facility, and join us for lunch! For more information about either of these opportunities, contact Kenna Ruskowski.
Please let us know if you wish to be removed from our distribution by calling 800-326-0300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
TinningEffective and Inexpensive
Tinning is a postpress method whereby a metal strip is clamped to the top and/or bottom of the sheets. It is often used for hanging products such as posters, charts, and calendars because it keeps the edges flat against the wall. Here are a few of the advantages:
- It is inexpensive and effective.
- Tin comes in a variety of colors
- It can be collated or shrink wrapped on our oversized equipment.
- It can be rolled and inserted into a paper tube for mailing.
- It can be used with multiple leaves, i.e., a 12-month calendar.
- Metal tins are available and can include up to three eyelets for hanging.
PUR AdhesivesPerfect for Thin Books
Got a thin book? Think PUR! Here’s why:
- PUR is the most durable and flexible adhesive on the market.
- It can form a very strong bond even on projects with heavy ink or coating coverage.
- PUR withstands frequent usage and extreme temperature fluctuations.
- It can handle books with just a few leavesdown to 1/16 spine thickness.
- PUR is great for crossovers and coated stock.
Thanks for the Thumbs Up!!
Thank you to Frank Ciaburri of L.P. Thebault Company who sent us a note of thanks…
“I just wanted to drop you a quick thank you for the great success of the Toshiba Product Catalog 2004/2005. Our client was very happy with all aspects. Looking forward to working together in the future.”
Please visit our other sites: