The Bindagraphics family mourns the untimely passing of Paul Schwarzmann, our Sales Representative for Baltimore and Central Pennsylvania. Although Paul only worked with us for a short period, he was well known in the printing community for close to forty years. Those of us who knew Paul will surely miss him. Our prayers are with his family and friends in their time of mourning.
1. Bindagraphics Awarded Seven BIA Awards Bindagraphics was recently named the winner of seven Binding Industry of America Product of Excellence Awards, including Best of Category in Adhesive Binding: Die-Cut Covers, Mechanical Binding, and Foil Stamping or Embossing. Our thanks to our customers for allowing us to finish these award-winning projects!
2. Now Available At Bindagraphics… New 1 ½” Wire-O® elements! We can now produce Wire-O® bound books up to 1 3/8” in thickness. For more information on our new capability, please contact your Sales Service Representative.
3. The O In Wire-O® Is For Options When planning upcoming Wire-O® projects, keep in mind the versatility of this binding method. Hanging, concealed, semi-concealed, and segmented wire are available options. One is sure to suit the design of your project. To request a copy of our Post-Press Solutions, which outlines the varieties of Wire-O® binding, please email your name and address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. And Now, A Word From Our Customer… For fifteen years, I have kept going back to and placing my orders with Quality Information Packaging because of the outstanding customer service rendered. My direct contact, Elsie Haber, has become familiar with our products, needs and expectations. She always goes beyond the call of duty to make things happen for us, even when we have emergency orders and tight timetables. I also know that when someone picks up the phone... there will be a pleasant voice on the other end. Bravo to Elsie for making my job easier!!
- Libby McDonald, Kenan Flagler Business School at University of North Carolina
5. Bindagraphics Feature Item of the Month This month, we have chosen a fully-concealed Wire-O® book. This 264 page book is bound by a 1.125” Wire-O® element. Curious what a fully-concealed Wire-O® book looks like? If so, please visit our website, www.bindagraphics.com, to view a photograph of this item.